Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fish Sales Updates

Hello fellow betta fanatics, here are some updates:

The good ones in the Black Copper HMPK spawn are more or less sold out, I am left with a few that has very nice finnages but sadly, red wash. These fishes will be going at $4-5 each.

For those that visited should know, my Blue Full-Masked HMPK spawn is really huge. I had sold many but still left with a massive handful. I am currently selling them at really cheap rates, as low as $3-4 each. Of course, the more you purchase, the cheaper it gets!

I had jarred some White Platinium HMPKs, colour is very very clean and finnage is promising. Stay tuned as this spawn will be up for sale next... (est. 1-2 weeks, I want to see the developement more)

Next in line will be the Yellow HMPK spawn, very young, growing fast.

PS: Scroll down to previous posts for links to sales of Decapped Baby Brine Shrimp Eggs and Microworms. :)

SMS: 96381858

Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there:D May I know how much do you charge for a female White Platinium HMPKs? Is it the same as males? Do reply. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possible to leave your email for queries.. thanks

    ReplyDelete