Monday, August 15, 2011

Certified Betta Judging Course

Hello fellow hobbyists,

Having kept bettas for many years, I've been to several competitions as a viewer or competitor, but never as a judge. I didn't mind attending a Betta Judging Course to get myself certified, but the courses are always held overseas, thus, I gave them a miss.

Today, my friend gave me a ring and to my delight, he is organising a Betta Judging Course to be held locally(Singapore). Without much hesitation, I agreed to be on the attendence list.

However, in order for the event to be successfully implemented, he require a certain amount of attendees. Hence, this post is to spread his word around for anyone in the betta keeping hobby who wish to bring the hobby to another level.

Further details will be confirmed as time goes by, but the registration fee is estimated to be about SGD$50. Also, it is a one time course with an official certification for you, to be valid for a lifetime. With these said, anyone interested in attending the course, please do SMS me.

Let's hope the course will be a success!


Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment