Friday, July 22, 2011

Stock and fry updates

Hi fishy keepers,

Just some updates on my fries, here's a shot of the Turquiose Blackhead OHM fries. Should be ready in 2months' time. Hope I yield some awesome finnage!


Father of this spawn, the reason why I anticipate good finnage:

Next up, my Black Dragon HMPK spawn! Should be ready in 2months' time too. Almost all the fries are already side masked, very happy with the progress. Father is the 3rd placing winner of the last Xtreme Competition.

Last update, I've just released several pairs of bettas for spawning, 2 had been confirmed with eggs for now - A pair of whites, and a pair of blacks (2nd place winner of Kelson Comp). Hope more will be struck by cupid and I await raising them!

Do check out my stocklist for beautiful golds (Selling very fast) and other stocks, good day!


Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment