Thursday, June 16, 2011

Super Black, Pellets and BBS Guide.

Hello fish people,

Sharing some pictures of my 2month old spawn of my favourite Super Black OHMPK. Sadly, he's gone due to old age, so I couldn't do a F2 cross with him. Luckily, he spawned and his genes were at least passed on. Will do an inbreed F2, as well as a cross in the near future.

Father.

One of his child.

One interesting fellow, a Black BF? Still young though and might marble further. Will be selling him as I am concentrating on the pure Super Blacks.


Now, an update on my Turquiose Blackhead OHM spawn. Should be looking good!

Father. (Still for sale)

Fries.

Next, I've introduced a new product in Bettafanism - Pellets for adult bettas. Suitable for bettas 1.5months and above. High in protein and thus, can be rotated around with worms to save costs for the ever hungry fries. As tubifex worms can be rather expensive for a huge spawn. Infomation in the "Fry Food" section. Click here.


Lastly, my personal BBS hatching set-up had been uploaded into the BBS hatching guide. Complete with pictures. Hope this will help clear any doubts in the process of hatching and harvesting this wonderful fry food. Click here.



That's all my friends, enjoy your day!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858


No comments:

Post a Comment