Sunday, May 29, 2011

Aquarama 2011

Hi there fish lovers,

Today marks the end of Aquarama 2011 held at Suntec. Been there yesterday to feast my eyes on several magnificant bettas. However, I am so sorry I did not bring my camera along, but some pictures can be found in the Arofanatics forum, here! Do browse around the pages as I think there are other pictures within the thread. Other than bettas, there are hundreds of other fishes, both marine and freshwater.

For those of you who had been there, did you catch the Imperial Red Arowana selling for $8888? That's a top notch fish I must say.

Back to bettas, for those of you interested in the results, it can be found here. Manage to purchase the 3rd placing White Platinium OHMPK, will be spawning him with my female soon.

Let me end off this post with updates on my Super Black HMPK spawn, enjoy!

Father:

Spawn:

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858



No comments:

Post a Comment