Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gold success

Hi my friends,

Approximately four weeks ago, I mentioned crossing my Gold HMPK with my White Platinium HMPK female, and I did. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was hoping that Gold will be a more dominant metallic colour, and achieve a high yield of golds, as getting whites with gold genetics will not be very favourable. And with luck, Gold is indeed more dominant genetically and I am getting 100% Gold HMPKs from this spawn. Just to share their progress with a picture.


Hope their goldness will intensify with good maskings and finnages. Look forward to their release at the end of May! Also, there might be more White Platinium HMPKs at the end of May as well, continuing my always going White Platinium line.

Good news for Halfmoon lovers, I managed to get my hands on a fraction of a fellow breeder's spawn. I must say the finnage is really good and I am having colourations like Copper, Melano Black and Black Copper HMs. One pair is already for sale, do check out the stocklist. I must say Halfmoons are truly so beautiful and graceful with their long finnage, enjoy the pictures! However, I only have a few males (some are healing their torn fins due to fights), and a good number of females at hand, so if the response is good I will consider getting more!


Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Sadly, its preliminary papers all the way for me this month.

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858


No comments:

Post a Comment