Friday, September 3, 2010

DMS Breeders' Competition

Hello my friends,

Some of you had been asking me about the ongoing Betta Breeders' Competition that I am participating. With permission from one of the organisers, Andrew, here's the info. Do drop by for beautiful, locally (and Malaysia) bred bettas!


Click to enlarge.

Venue:
Zhenghua Segar Residents' Corner (RC) located at Block 475, Segar Road.

The nearest MRT station is Choa Chu Kang and the nearest LRT station is Segar, which is a 5min walk away.

Viewing timings:
Saturday 1:30pm onwards.
Sunday 2pm (This is the prize presentation and its probably still open to public till bench out at 5pm)




As I mentioned in my previous post, I sent an entry in the Dark Metallic Category, my entry number is C5-01.

Hope to see you guys there and good luck to me!

Cheers! :)
SMS 96381858
Walter aka Bettafanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment