Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Metallic Mustard Gas" or "MMG"

Hi betta crazies,

My first Gold Dragon HMPK spawn yielded a portion of dragon-like bettas but with greenish shine on their scales. Because their body is green and fins are yellow, I named them "Metallic Mustard Gas" or "MMG", just a name though for easy identification, so no flaming please.

They are for sale too as package pricings. 3 for $10, applying to White Platinium HMPKs, Mustard Gas HMPKs, Gold Dragon HMPKs and of course, the Metallic Mustard Gas HMPKs.

Lastly, sorry for the lack of new variety stocks as I am focusing on my spawn's sales; I have tonnes of them to have any space for other stocks.

I've just done some culling for the Gold Dragons and MMGs, so standard is there for the maskings in this spawn, come with your nets fast.

Do check out some "Best of Spawn" sales like the current Pineapple HMPK. And for those who are interested, I am selling my culls for a token sum. Rather than flush them away, I hope to raise some funds at least for tubifex worms, haha.

And do remember I still do sell fry food, link on the sidebar on the right of this page.

Thanks for all the support of my sales, you know who you are, thank you! Will work hard to bring quality bettas at cheap pricings for all!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment