Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some new features

Hello betta fans,

This post is to create awareness of some new features in my blog.

This includes a search function on the sidebar for easier access to old posts and a navigation bar under my profile, also on the right side, for easier surfing in Bettafanism. Will be updating more pages like "Fry Food Sales" for everyone's (including mine, lol) convenience. For now, I've uploaded a map, as well as some directions to my place.

Lastly, I realise some of you may get the wrong idea that, for example, the previous post of 13 April, is not up to date and hence, the stocks are already not for sale. That is not true as I edit the posts/stocklist/salelist regularly. So as long as I do not mark the fish as "SOLD", they are still for sale.

Hope you guys enjoy your stay in Bettafanism!

Cheers! :)
SMS 96381858 (Walter)

No comments:

Post a Comment