Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy Day

Hello to all Betta enthus,

Tomorrow will be a busy day as many are coming to view the stocks as well as for microworms. Just a reminder, my house will be free for viewing at 11am to 1pm.

Important info for all - I am having problems with my handphone nowadays and hence had been changing mobiles every now and then, resulting in some loss in contacts. Therefore, do contact me before you head down so I know who you are and your number. Please resend any SMSes that I fail to reply. Thanks! :)

After I've settled the viewings, I am probably heading down to YunFeng Betta Competition at about 3pm so see you guys there!


PS: Live Stock Updates in this post. (Previous Post)

SMS 96381858(Walter)
Location: Sengkang Anchorvale Link
Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment