Friday, November 20, 2009

Yellows for sale!

Hello fellow aquarists,

I've taken some pictures of the tank of Yellow HMPKs. From my observations, this batch of yellows have very good finnages and stout bodies. (Some already hitting 180degrees caudal spread at 2months old)

As for colour, it could be too early to conclude but so far they are very clean. Happy to see such good developments for my yellow spawn. :)

Pictures of the jarred pieces will be uploaded when I am free.

Here's the community tank pictures. Beautiful when they crowd together like this. :)








Not to forget the sales of my White Platinium HMPKs, here are some recent community pictures of the ones left, good potentials waiting to be scooped:


 

Whites and Yellows HMPK (Mix and Match) Sales Package:

1 for $10
2 for $18
4 for $35
6 for $50



Microworms for Sale - $2 per tub:

 


SMS 96381858 to deal.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment