Monday, May 18, 2015

Join the fun of Breeding!

Hello new and old readers,

I noticed a spike in the sales of Baby Brime Shrimp Eggs; this makes me happy as I spoke to a few of them and they are all new towards the journey of Betta Breeding. To all of you out there, welcome to this enjoyable chapter of Betta Keeping!

Just to "infect" more of you to join this fun and rewarding experience, I will be sharing random pictures of my spawns in the past. I had been breeding countless spawns for the past 10 years plus and hence, I am able to declare baby brime shrimps (BBS) as the best fry food, as well as produce certain guides to help hobbyists out there such as the lazy BBS egg hatching.

Mobile: Guides are on the drop-down box on the top.
Website: Guides are on the list on the right.

Enjoy...


Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
Whatsapp 90283379





No comments:

Post a Comment