Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some Clarifications

Hello my friends and fellow hobbyists,

Had been receiving multiple messages with regards to the same issue so perhaps I would like to clarify here. Firstly, I do not breed Bettas anymore as of now, so my stocks are not as readily available.

However, what I do now is to link up with sellers and post them up in the stocklist (Link can be found on the right side of the page.) All you need to do is to mention to the seller that you found this deal via Bettafanism or Walter. Hope this will help you guys in the endless hunt for these beauties.

With this, there's a new deal up in the stocklist, do check them out!

PS: Also check out my newly set up Facebook Page to link up with this blog, dropping a like will be greatly appreciated! The page will share other fellow hobbyists' collections and sales from time to time for admiring value. Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bettafanism/441808482532043?ref=hl

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment