Thursday, October 6, 2011

Upcoming Competition in Malaysia

Hello my friends,

Here's an update on the betta scene, an upcoming International Betta Show.

It will be held in Malaysia, exact location can be seen in this link: http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473877



This is held by the official globally recognised betta club: International Betta Congress. Hope the Malaysian readers of my blog can make it there to take a look or support the event, the entrance is pretty cheap.

I will be joining the competition with my new white warrior, as well as my favourite Lavender BF. Hope they will bring me something as this will be a very competitive event.

And by the way, I should be releasing my White Platinium HMPKs in about 2 weeks' time, as many are asking. Not too many with superb finnage, as I only WC every 1 to 1.5 weeks due to work.

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment