Saturday, October 9, 2010

Very happy moment!

Hi Bettafanism readers,

Sorry that I am rather busy lately and did not blog about the ongoing YunFeng Competition at YunFeng Betta Farm (Pasir Ris). Sent in 3 fishes and I am extremely happy that they all brought back glory! The competition is open to public till tomorrow, 5pm.



Remember these bettas that I had posted some time back? The Red HMPK and Blue Masked HMPK won 3rd and 2nd placings respectively in their own colour category.

Adding on, I sent a young White Platinium HMPK from Spawn 1 of my White Platinium HMPK spawns (I have 3 spawns at the moment.), and I am very pleased to say that the little, fiesty fellow won the Grand Champion! I have no pictures of him yet, but will update soon.

Regarding pictures of the competition, I will try my best to get some pictures for you guys after I head down tomorrow as I did not drop by today. Once again, I am very happy to share my joy with you guys, thanks for the support, have a nice day everyone!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment