Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy New Year!

Update:

Red Dragons available for sale! 2 for $35.

Black White Fancy SOLD.
New pictures of last Melano HMPK, Red HMPK, in previous post
Super Blacks SOLD OUT.
Will try to get new stocks after new year. :)


Dear patrons,



Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Will be busy in this festive season as well as my Prelims (March... Sigh... Haha)

However, there is a slight chance I might bring in stocks around the end of this month, till then, please do scroll down to my previous post for big discounts on my remaining stocks! Clearing fast! :)

I would like to take this chance to thank everyone for the support and kind feedbacks, looking forward to expanding this little hobby-driven business further when I graduate in 2 years time.



Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858
Location: Sengkang

No comments:

Post a Comment