Friday, September 16, 2011

Some information for tomorrow.

Dear bros/sis,

I recently posted up my sales page in Arofanatics. Hence, I might get alot of SMSes as the weekends are approaching.

However, do note that I will not be free on Saturday(tomorrow) unless it is about 10-11pm. Viewing/collection of fishes are best to be done on Sunday. SMS me only on Sunday, 12pm, as I will not be able to reply on Saturday. Notify me which fish you are viewing to ensure stock availability. I should be free to entertain sales from 2pm-6:45pm.

Thank you for all the support and do take a look at my stocklist. I sell betta adult and fry food too, with postage if requested. All information are in the links found on the right side of this blogpage.

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment