Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shifting down the gears...

Dear brothers and sisters,

It will be sad to announce that due to circumstances, Bettafanism will be slowing down on the breeding of bettas. I had decided to focus purely on the breeding of my White Platinium HMPK line, as I will be extremely busy here on to handle mass spawnings.

Stocks taken from suppliers locally and overseas will still resume, but will probably be at a slower paced rate. So feel free to check back to Bettafanism every now and then, weekly will be good!

Thank you everybody for all the kind support all these years, and do continue to support! From here on, I hope to continue producing great looking White Platinium HMPKs for future competitions.

So in other words, I will be selling my entire collection of Black Dragon HMPKs. Including the participant for the last Yun Feng competition, as well as my breeding stocks. Which I promise are good stuffs.

So do SMS me to arrange an appointment for viewing. Preferably this weekends.

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment