Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Potentials

A warm hello to Betta Breeders,


A while back I mentioned I have some young bettas to be for sale soon and I am deeply delighted to groom a small little fellow into a stunning Halfmoon!




Only at 2 months' old, this fellow is relatively small but I isolated him when I discovered his early branching of rays and interesting marbling colouration - The way I like it, like the clouds in the blue sky.

True enough, the branches on the fins continued to grow and as per the picture attached, I managed to groom an awesome young fella. He is now on sale at Bettafanism!

http://bettafanism.blogspot.sg/p/stocks-for-sale-stocklist.html

Once he is sold (check above link, good price), hope his new owner will continue to groom him with good water, flaring and food.

More will come!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
Whatsapp 90283379

No comments:

Post a Comment