Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some old stuffs to clear off

Hi my dear friends,

Sorry to inform you guys that I may not have Baby Brine Shrimp Eggs for sale anytime soon. Some problem with the shipping and suppliers.

Anyway, as I am no longer a full time breeder, I am cutting down on some aquatic equipments, please feel free to take a look, selling cheaply:

Click here

Please inform me in the chatbox if you have problems viewing the link, as it might be a member-only link.

Finally, a gentle reminder that there will be a Betta Competition held in Pasir Ris Farm (Mainland Fish Farm) on 20th - 22nd April! Do participate or drop by if you are free! Refer to older posts for more details with regards to this competition.

Have a great Sunday!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment