Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Betta Competitions Coming Up!

Hi my friends,

It had been a long while since the last Betta Competition. Hence, let us sincerely thank Team Xtreme once again for organising the unique "King of HMPK" once again!

It will be held at Mainland Fishfarm, which if I remember, is located right opposite of YunFeng Fishfarm at Pasir Ris Farmway.

Details of the competition

Details of the farm

For those with stunning betta collections, do feel free to support them!

Lastly, I regret to inform everyone that I had ran out of BBS Eggs, hence, I am not selling them at the moment. I lost contact with my previous supplier too so I will be seeking a new source. Will update here as soon as I have the supplies.

Thanks and Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment