Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Supporting Predatory Fish Keepers

Hey fish keepers,

Bettafanism will not have the current pool of betta lovers gathered here, if not for the forums used to channel you guys. So I think it is only fair that I give the forums that I support some promotion here.

For senior readers here, I had introduced certain forums throughout these posts. One of which isn't really maintained anymore, while the other is Arowana Fish Talk, a huge based and active forum.

Today, I would like to draw the attention to Predatory Fish Keepers.


Some of you out here probably aren't just sole betta lovers, but fish lovers generally. Personally, I had met many of you guys with the interest of keeping other aquatic fishes, such as predatory ones.

Ranging from stingrays to arowanas, they are amazing hunters and majestic to view. So for those of you readers out there interested in starting a predatory fish community tank or seasoned predatory fish pet keepers, feel free to venture into this site with amazing photographies. The owner of the forum is a great photographer!

I will highlight the other forums that I support a few posts down the road, so for now, do refer to the new link page on the right side of this page. The forum links will be under "Bettafanism is a proud supporter of these forums".

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858



No comments:

Post a Comment