Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy National Day

Hello people,

Happy National Day to all Singaporeans! Took this holiday to do some water change and jarring. The Turquiose HM spawn is way too humongous, so I guess I will be selling them young, perhaps next week. Do note they are still very small in size but not to worry, price will be cheap too and many to choose from. Just jarred about 50. Notice some with already 170degrees spread.

Jarred a few of the Black Dragon HMPK spawn too, and I am happy to share the developement of one piece that I jarred 3 days back, looking alot like his father. Hope I will yield many more quality dragons from this spawn for the competition in Sept. Enjoy!


A new Fancy HMPK Female in stock as well as a Turquiose Masked OHMPK, do check them out.

Have a great day ahead!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment