Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some update of fries...

Hello Bettafanism Patrons,

With regards to my Gold x White Platinium spawn, here's some updates. Finnage is developing very well, the end result is the old school Red Gold colouration - Shiny whitish scales on the body with a bit of golden touch, yet not as thick of a dragon. And with a uniform redness on the finnage. Seen this colouration years back way before the dragons emerged, didn't know they can come from pure Gold x pure White Platinium.


Remember the Black Dragon HMPK I posted some time back? He is the father of a spawning project I did jointly with my friend. Unfortunately, its a very small spawn of 2 pairs. Thus, we kept one pair each. Here's my male, it's a pity that it is such a small spawn. Only 1month+ in age.


Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment