Sunday, April 24, 2011

End of Xtreme Competition

Hello passionate betta keepers,

Today marks the end of Xtreme's Best of Best Halfmoon Plakat Betta Competition. Its unfortunate that I am unable to turn up due to school but thanks to my friend, Louis, I managed to bench in two of my fishes with his help.

I didn't have plans to join the competition initially, but the growth of my Black Dragon HMPK convinced me to finally do so, coupled along with my Orange Grizzle HMPK. And I am very pleased to announce my Black Dragon achieved 3rd placing in the Dragon category! Nice try for my Orange Grizzle though, haha.


Yup, it is this fellow alright, the same piece from my previous post. Beautiful fellow. Congrats to the rest of the winners as well! And if you have missed the competition this time, do try to catch the biggest aquarium event - Aquarama, this late May. Enjoy betta keeping!

Cheers! :)
Bettafanatic aka Walter
SMS 96381858

No comments:

Post a Comment